Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Celeste: 5 months!

I cannot believe we have a 5 month old baby. I am so impressed by how much she's learned in such a short amount of time. She is holding her head up so well and rolling front to back and vice versa. She loves talking and squealing. We tried food around 4 months and it's been iffy. She likes eating but she is very fussy the day after she eats. It happens too often for it to just be a coincidence. I'm putting it on hold for a little while. 


She had some issues with food intake that we seemed to have overcome. She regularly eats big meals and is weighing in around 14.5lbs. At two months she was in the 9th percentile and now she's over 35th percentile, so we have come a long way. 


I'm back at work and loving the challenge of being a part time worker, full time mommy who has two full days off with Cece during the week. Doug has been very busy with work, and was even out of town for 5 days, which proved to be a tough challenge for me being a single mom for the time. Many props to caregivers who do it alone more regularly. 

Some more photos before I go: 




I'll post again soon on Celeste's baby naming. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment